Points of Interest
- Australian Light Horse Memorial ParkAttraction & MilitaryGoulburn Valley Highway, SeymourThis 150-hectare park was once part of Victoria’s largest Army base, the Seymour Camp, or site 17. Once a busy camp, today the park is a quiet and peaceful place. See relics and building foundations. Take in panoramic views of the surrounding ranges and countryside.
- Blue Tongue BerriesFood producers and purveyors & Accommodation445 Northwood Road, Seymour0403 831 520
- Brave Goose WineryWineries and breweries8803 Goulburn Valley Highway, Whiteheads Creek03 5799 1229 or 0417 553 225
- Broadford Courier NewspaperAttraction & Historical Landmark110 High Street, BroadfordThe Broadford Courier building is now home to a museum of local history, run by the Broadford and District Historical Society.
- Chapman Hill Extra Virgin Olive OilsFood producers and purveyorsChapman Hill, Keeyuga, Glenaroua03 5785 1207
- Former Family Residence of Ned KellyAttraction & Historical LandmarkKelly Street, BeveridgeBeveridge is home to the Ned Kelly House, the birthplace of the infamous bushranger and where he spent his early childhood years.
- Hume and Hovell MonumentAttraction & Historical LandmarkMonument Hill Reserve, Monument Road, KilmoreLocated in Kilmore, this watchtower was erected to honour the explorers whose expedition played a significant role in establishing the colony of Victoria.
- Kilmore CourthouseAttraction & Historical LandmarkPowlett Street, KilmoreDesigned by J J Clark, the Kilmore Courthouse was constructed in 1863. The building is an example of Victorian Romanesque style architecture.
- Kilmore Town HallAttraction & Historical Landmark16 Sydney Street, KilmoreThe former town hall was built in 1894 and features a decorative facade with enormous Corinthian pillars.
- Lamb BaconPO Box 132, Lancefield0404 490 757
- McIvor EstateWineries and breweries80 Tooborac-Baynton Road, Tooborac03 5433 5266
- McIvor Estate Oilve OilFood producers and purveyors80 Tooborac-Baynton Road, Tooborac03 5433 5266
- McIvor Farm FoodsCorner of Northern Highway and the Lancefield Road, TooboracBelinda 0419 422 238 or Jason 0428 414 547
- Merindoc Café and Cellar DoorWineries and breweries2905 Lancefield-Tooborac Road, Tooborac03 5433 5188
- Old Goulburn River BridgeAttraction & Historical LandmarkOld Hume Highway, SeymourThis Victorian heritage-listed composite trestle and metal road bridge was constructed in 1862.
- Old Kilmore Gaol 1859-1891Attraction, Historical Landmark & Accommodation8 Sutherland Street, KilmoreThe Old Kilmore Gaol was a maximum-security prison in use from 1859 until 1891 when it was decommissioned and used as a butter factory.