Parks and playgrounds
Pack a picnic and meet friends for an afternoon outdoors, take the kids for a play, walk the dog, or hold an event in a local park. Grab your scooter or skateboard and head to a local skate park.
If you are looking for an accessible playground head to Chittick Park AAA Playground in Seymour, where there is a Liberty swing. Community Bank® Adventure Playground Hadfield Park in Wallan has wheelchair access and some accessible equipment, as well as a fully accessible summer splash park.
Book a park
If you are planning to hold a gathering or event in a park managed by Council you need to make a booking on our Book a Council park page.
Report an issue with a park or playground
To report a issue with a park or playground, please complete a report an issue or incident form.
If the issue is an emergency or requires immediate attention, phone Council on 03 5734 6200 (all hours).
- Boulton Flora Reserve, TallarookSanctuary Road, Tallarook. Access via Tallarook Cricket Club car park.View park details ›
- Fleming Drive Flora Reserve, BroadfordCorner of Fleming Drive and the Broadford – Wandong Road, Broadford.View park details ›
- Greens Pinch Reserve, KilmoreThe reserve lies on the ridgeline above Branigan Drive, Mountford Crescent and Meade Court, KilmoreView park details ›
- Highcamp Flora Reserve, HighcampCorner Crawfords Road and Northern Highway, Highcamp. Enter off Crawfords Road.View park details ›
- Seymour Bushland ParkGoulburn Valley Highway, SeymourView park details ›
- Tallarook ArboretumMain Road, TallarookView park details ›
- Whiteman’s Reserve, BroadfordBroadford-Wandong Road, Broadford. Between Maxfield Court and Brucewater Court.View park details ›