Seymour Bushland Park
Seymour Bushland Park was originally part of the Kitchener Military Camp, used for military training from 1910 to the 1960’s.
The 65.4 hectare park was established as a reserve in 1978 to allow the natural environment to re-generate.
Orchids and wildflowers have re-established on site and are a highlight of this reserve during spring.
This page was last updated on 3 October 2019.