L.B Davern Reserve Wandong
Fully fenced playground next to an oval and tennis courts. Structure with wave slide, fireman's pole, inclined climber with half circles, straight ladder, chain bridge, flying fox, monkey bars, monkey rungs and chain traverse. Also swings.
Next to the pavilion, 20m away, there are two unshaded tables, water tap and a carving from a tree stump. Next to the oval there are three unshaded tables, water tap, shelter with two tables and a BBQ. 50m up the hill is a lovely sculpture titled "Stockman" by Steve Wolfe.
Also at this location
- Wandong Memorial Stadium (L.B Davern Reserve)Halls for Hire & StadiumDry Creek Cresent, Wandong03 5734 6200Rooms for hire are suitable for meetings, activities, children’s birthday parties, weddings, family events and more. Facilities include a kitchen. Contact Mitchell Shire Council.
- L.B Davern — Committee of ManagementHalls and Function Rooms, Neighbourhood Houses and Community Centres, Sport and Recreation & ReservesDry Creek Cresent, Wandong03 5787 1137
- Wandong and Heathcote Junction Memorial ParkEpping Kilmore Road, WandongView park details ›
- Craig Parry Reserve, WallanCraig Parry Drive, WallanView park details ›
- The Village Green238 Hidden Valley Boulevard Hidden ValleyView park details ›
- Springridge Reserve, WallanSpringridge Boulevard, WallanView park details ›