Chittick Park Seymour
This sporting precinct has a number of facilities including Seymour Skate Park, Seymour Sports and Aquatic Centre , Seymour Youth and Fitness Centre, 2 ovals, 2 turf cricket pitches, training nets, goal posts (Chittick Oval) and 2 pavilions.
Ovals and surrounds are managed by Council. Make a booking online or contact the Recreation and Open Space unit on (03) 5734 6200.
The Chittick Oval pavilion is managed by the Seymour Cricket Club. Contact Brett Gordon on phone 0419 524 376 or email@example.com
The Bennet Oval pavilion is managed by and Royals Cricket Club. Contact Damien Frost on phone 0477 033 639 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seymour Sports and Aquatic CentreOutdoor Pools and Leisure Centres, Leisure Centre & StadiumPollard Street, Seymour03 5735 1500Indoor fitness, sports and aquatic centre in Seymour. It offers a stadium, 25-metre pool, fully-equipped gym, group fitness classes, yoga, pilates, aqua aerobics, seniors’ classes, learn to swim, school holiday activities, lane hire, crèche and occasional care services. Casual visits and memberships available.
- Chittick Community PlaceHalls & rooms for hire & Recreation centreChittick Park, Pollard Street, Seymour03 5734 6200
Seymour Skate Park
Located at Chittick Park next to the Seymour Sports and Aquatics Centre.
This 490-square-metre skatepark includes a big bowl with a spine plus a street section with quarters, banks, decks, grind rail and ledges.
There is nearby shelter with a table and water tap.
- Chittick Park AAA Playground, SeymourPollard Street, SeymourView park details ›
- Howard Reserve, SeymourHoward Place SeymourView park details ›
- Graham Reserve, SeymourCorner Graham and Sinclair Crescent SeymourView park details ›
- Heywood Hill Reserve, SeymourMorison Crescent SeymourView park details ›
This page was last updated on 3 October 2019.