Library support during COVID-19
Mitchell Shire Libraries will reopen on Monday 26 October 2020.
We’re pleased to be able to take this first step towards reopening our libraries, but we must follow State Government safety guidelines.
This means at this stage of the reopening process, Mitchell Shire Libraries can allow up to 10 visitors inside at any one time. We would appreciate it if you could keep your visits brief (maximum of 15 minutes).
Safety remains our highest priority, so please remember to practice social distancing, use hand sanitiser and wear a face mask. Please bring your photo ID to confirm your address.
Please note: Given current restrictions, if you live in Metro Melbourne, you will be refused entry to any of our sites.
- Up to 10 visitors inside at a time.
- Please don't visit if you are unwell.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Sanitise hands upon entry.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Please keep your stay brief (time limit of 15 minutes).
- Please bring your photo ID to confirm your address.
- You will need to sign in upon entry to allow us to keep track of numbers and for COVID contact tracing if needed*.
*NB: We will destroy these records after 28 days and will not use your personal information for any other purpose.
- Browse the collection and borrow items using the self-checkout kiosks.
- Collect your reserved items.
- Return items using the internal and external return chutes.
- Staff assisted photocopying and scanning.
- Use the free library Wi-Fi.
Services unavailable for now:
- Public computers and printing.
- Face to face library programs and events. We will continue to provide our online activities.
- Room hire at Kilmore and Wallan.
Need something printed? We are now running a Print and Collect printing service to help you get your documents printed quickly and easily.
Access our Print and Collect printing service in 3 easy steps:
- Email your printing request to email@example.com with your printing requirements and let us know which local branch you would like to collect from. Please ensure you include a phone number for us to contact you. Attachments should be no more than 15MB – if you're unsure about anything, call us to discuss.
- Wait for one of our team members to contact you about payment.
- Go to the library and pick up your printing (the printing can be posted on request).
Emails will be deleted after 72 hours if we are unable to contact sender.
Unless we are notified otherwise, any printing that is not collected when arranged will be destroyed within 72 hours.
A4 B& W Single sided
A4 B& W Double sided
A4 Colour Single Sided
A4 Colour Double Sided
A3 B& W Single sided
A3 B& W Double sided
A3 Colour Single Sided
A3 Colour Double Sided
All prices are per page. Printing costs will be confirmed prior to printing.
This page was last updated on 22 October 2020.