Library support during COVID-19
Changes to library services
Mitchell Shire Libraries are now open for Regional Victoria customers only and following the current restrictions of no more than 20 visitors at each library site at a time.
Conditions of entry
Photo ID will be requested upon entry.
Safety remains our highest priority, so please remember the following when visiting our libraries:
- Upon entry, you must scan the QR code to record your details for COVID contact tracing
- Face coverings must be worn indoors and outdoors (unless an exemption applies).
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m
- Do not visit if you are feeling unwell
- Follow any restrictions or guidelines issued by the Department of Health and Human Services at the time of your visit
- Browse the collection and borrow items using the self-checkout kiosks
- Collect your reserved items
- Return items using the internal and external return chutes
- Use the free library Wi-Fi
- Public Computers, printing and photocopying
- Kilmore agency services (VicRoads) and DHHS self-service terminal
- Online Library Programs on Facebook
- Room hire (limited group numbers due to current restrictions)
- Face-to-face library programs
This page was last updated on 22 October 2021.