Library support during COVID-19
Changes to library services
Mitchell Shire Libraries will reopen on Wednesday 28 July 2021.
Mitchell Shire Libraries are now open (with a density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm).
Safety remains our highest priority, so please remember the following steps when visiting our libraries:
- Upon entry, you must scan the QR code to record your details for COVID contact tracing.
- Face coverings must be worn indoors and outdoors (unless an exemption applies).
- Sanitise your hands upon entry.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m
- Do not visit if you are feeling unwell.
- Follow any restrictions or guidelines issued by the Department of Health and Human Services at the time of your visit
- Browse the collection and borrow items using the self-checkout kiosks
- Collect your reserved items
- Return items using the internal and external return chutes
- Use the free library Wi-Fi
- Public Computers, printing and photocopying
- Room hire at Kilmore and Wallan (restricted numbers apply as per State Government restrictions. Groups no greater than 10 people).
- Kilmore agency services (VicRoads) and DHHS self-service terminal.
- Face-to-face library programs. Online children's programs will be available on MSC Facebook page.
This page was last updated on 27 July 2021.