Library support during COVID-19
Mitchell Shire libraries are open.
We are pleased to be taking steps towards reopening our libraries at full capacity. Until that time we must continue to follow State Government safety guidelines.
Safety remains our highest priority, so please remember the following steps when visiting our libraries.
- Upon entry, you will need to scan the QR code to record your details for COVID contact tracing
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m
- Do not visit if you are feeling unwell
- Follow any restrictions or guidelines issued by the Department of Health and Human Services at the time of your visit
- Browse the collection and borrow items using the self-checkout kiosks
- Collect your reserved items
- Return items using the internal and external return chutes
- Use the free library Wi-Fi
- Public Computers, printing and photocopying
- Room hire at Kilmore and Wallan (restricted numbers for group bookings)
- Face-to-face library programs
This page was last updated on 25 February 2021.