Wandong Community BBQ
Residents are invited to join Mitchell Shire Council, Wandong History Group Inc and Wandong CFA, for a free community BBQ and R U Ready? event.
All welcome - BYO chair or picnic rug.
Come along and meet local Wandong History Group, Wandong CFA and Wallan/Wandong Lions members and Council staff to discus community safety and prepare for the upcoming fire season.
The event will include:
- Free BBQ - vegetarian, gluten free and Halal option available.
- Wandong History Group photo exhibition
- 'Know Your Risk' CFA info and advice
- 'Nurturing Our Resilience' DVD
- 100 Emergency Starter Kits - ballot
- Face painting, jumping castle, LEGO tent, and The Connies
- Auskick games
- Wandong Primary School secret artwork unveiling
We aim to make this event accessible and inclusive to all of the community. If you would like to attend this event and have specific dietary requirements or access needs, please contact Mitchell Shire Council on 5734 6200 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
If you write music and would like to record your own original music, this is the place for you.
- Saturday 25 January at 10:00am - 5:00pm
- All welcome, Youth
Enrol in our 5-day intensive learn to swim and water safety program.
- Friday 24 January at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tallarook Outdoor Pool
- All welcome, Families, Youth, Children
This page was last updated on 1 October 2019.