Try Tennis for Free
As part of the 2022 Youth Fest celebrations, Kilmore Tennis Club is holding a 'come try tennis for free' event for 12 to 18 year olds.
Tennis rackets will be provided for participants to use.
No registrations are required, and walk-ins are welcome.
This activity is part of Youth Fest and is funded by FReeZA, a grant program delivered by the Office for Youth, through the Victorian State Government. Youth Fest is an opportunity to celebrate young people by supporting them to organise and deliver events that showcase their talents and contributions to the community.
Nationally accredited first aid and CPR training, free for young people in Mitchell Shire.
- Sunday 2 October at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Broadford Living and Learning Centre
- Sunday 6th November 2022 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday 4th December 2022 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday 1st January 2023 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday 5th February 2023 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
This page was last updated on 29 August 2022.