The Kilmore Celtic Festival
- Kilmore VIC 3764 -VIC(See map)
- Arts and Culture
- All welcome
Friday 28 June
On Friday evening we will be meeting with festival friends at Kilmore Trackside from 6pm.
Join us to start the weekend with great food and entertainment, or just come along and have a drink and a chat.
(Bookings essential 5783 0777)
Saturday 29 June
Commencing at 9am, our celebrated Poet's Gathering has relocated to the Historic Kilmore Courthouse, 4 Powlett Street.
Join us for a coffee, croissant and some entertaining poetry and music
From 10am the festival fires up in the Memorial Hall in the heart of Kilmore township. Continuing with a wonderful array of artists throughout the day and into the evening, when things really liven up.
Take some time to pick up a 'Roaming Round Kilmore' brochure a the Tourist Information Centre at the Old Kilmore Courthouse. Listen to the pipes and take a leisurely stroll to the centre of town, checking out our heritage buildings on the way.
Sunday 30 June
The festival concludes with a fabulous Celtic Banquet with an enjoyable afternoon of feasting and entertainment. A delicious roast meal will be accompanied by a variety of Celtic Treats.
Unleash your Celtic Spirit and be inspired and enriched by our performers.
Please refer to the website for a full program: www.kilmorecelticfestival.org.au
For more information please call: 5782 2636 or 0488 260 823
If you write music and would like to record your own original music, this is the place for you.
- Monday 20 January at 10:00am - 5:00pm
- All welcome, Youth
- Tuesday 21st January 2020 at 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 22nd January 2020 at 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 23rd January 2020 at 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 24th January 2020 at 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 25th January 2020 at 10:00am - 5:00pm
Enrol in our 5-day intensive learn to swim and water safety program.
- Monday 20 January at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tallarook Outdoor Pool
- All welcome, Families, Youth, Children
- Tuesday 21st January 2020 at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 22nd January 2020 at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Thursday 23rd January 2020 at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Friday 24th January 2020 at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
This page was last updated on 21 November 2019.