Tallarook Farmers' Market
- Sunday 2 February at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Railway Place, Tallarook -Railway Place, Tallarook VIC 3659(See map)
- Families, Seniors
- Sunday 1st March 2020 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
It is time for the Tallarook Farmers' Market, so grab your basket and get down to the market on the first Sunday of each month between 9:00am and 1:00pm.
The Tallarook Farmers' Market is located in the charming country town of Tallarook. The Market is also VFMA accredited and boasts a variety of locally grown produce, including fresh fruit and vegetables, eggs, pork, goat meat, wine, olives, olive oil, bread, jams, preserves and much more. As well as all the superb local produce and beautiful hand made gifts, there is live music, fresh coffee, mouthwatering breakfasts using market produce and all the wonderful folk of Tallarook.
The market is located in and around the historic Mechanics Institutes Hall. Carefully restored and with a new lease of life, the hall also hosts art exhibitions, musical performances and other cultural events.
In May 2018 the Mechanics Institute Hall was razed to the ground and the market has temporarily relocated 200 metres up the street to Railway Place, just outside the Tallarook railway station.
Tallarook is less than an hour from Melbourne an easy drive up the Hume Highway. Tallarook is on the Seymour line.
Enrol in our 5-day intensive learn to swim and water safety program.
- Monday 20 January at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tallarook Outdoor Pool
- All welcome, Families, Youth, Children
- Tuesday 21st January 2020 at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 22nd January 2020 at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Thursday 23rd January 2020 at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Friday 24th January 2020 at 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Come one, come all to the Teddy Bear's Picnic.
- Wednesday 22 January at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Hadfield Park
- All welcome, Families, Children
This page was last updated on 7 January 2020.