Tallarook Farmers' Market
- Sunday 7 February at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Tallarook Mechanics Institute -Railway Place, Tallarook VIC 3659(See map)
- Markets, Tourism
- Families, Seniors
- Sunday 7th March 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 4th April 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 2nd May 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 6th June 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
It is time for the Tallarook Farmers' Market! Grab your basket and get down to the market on the first Sunday of each month between 9am and 1pm.
The Tallarook Farmers' Market is located in the charming country town of Tallarook. The Market is also VFMA accredited and boasts a variety of locally grown produce, including fresh fruit and vegetables, eggs, pork, goat meat, wine, olives, olive oil, bread, jams, preserves and much more. As well as all the superb local produce and beautiful hand made gifts, there is live music, fresh coffee, mouthwatering breakfasts using market produce and all the wonderful folk of Tallarook.
The market is located in at Railway Place, just outside the Tallarook railway station.
Tallarook is less than an hour from Melbourne an easy drive up the Hume Highway. Tallarook is on the Seymour line.
Join us for an afternoon of poolside fun in Broadford for the third of our Summer Series Pool Parties.
- Friday 22 January at 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Broadford Outdoor Pool
- Families, Youth, Children
The Wallan Market runs on the second Saturday of every month between 8am and 2pm and is held in Hadfield Park Wallan.
- Saturday 13 February at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Hadfield Park
- All welcome
- Saturday 13th March 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 10th April 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 8th May 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 12th June 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 10th July 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 14th August 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 11th September 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 9th October 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
This page was last updated on 28 October 2020.