Tallarook Farmers' Market
- Sunday 1 November at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Tallarook Mechanics Institute -Railway Place, Tallarook VIC 3659(See map)
- Markets, Tourism
- Families, Seniors
- Sunday 6th December 2020 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 7th February 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 7th March 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 4th April 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 2nd May 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 6th June 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
It is time for the Tallarook Farmers' Market! Grab your basket and get down to the market on the first Sunday of each month between 9am and 1pm.
The Tallarook Farmers' Market is located in the charming country town of Tallarook. The Market is also VFMA accredited and boasts a variety of locally grown produce, including fresh fruit and vegetables, eggs, pork, goat meat, wine, olives, olive oil, bread, jams, preserves and much more. As well as all the superb local produce and beautiful hand made gifts, there is live music, fresh coffee, mouthwatering breakfasts using market produce and all the wonderful folk of Tallarook.
The market is located in at Railway Place, just outside the Tallarook railway station.
Tallarook is less than an hour from Melbourne an easy drive up the Hume Highway. Tallarook is on the Seymour line.
The Wallan Market runs on the second Saturday of every month between 8am and 2pm and is held in Hadfield Park Wallan.
- Saturday 14 November at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Hadfield Park
- All welcome
- Saturday 12th December 2020 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 9th January 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 13th February 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 13th March 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 10th April 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 8th May 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 12th June 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 10th July 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday 14th August 2021 at 8:00am - 1:00pm
Are you the parent of a baby or toddler old who struggles with sleep? Join one of our online information sessions to learn some tools to help get your little one off to a restful sleep. For all enquiries or to book your place please call 5734 6253.
- Monday 16 November at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Virtual event
- Families, Children
- Monday 21st December 2020 at 10:30am - 11:30am
This page was last updated on 28 October 2020.