Sunday Family Fun Day at Kerrisdale Mountain Railway
- Kerrisdale Mountain Railway and Museum -7523 Goulburn Valley Highway, Kerrisdale VIC 3660(See map)
- Kids and Family
The two foot gauge tourist railway in the foothills of the Tallarook Ranges offers spectacular views, 35 minute return journey is followed by a demonstration in the steam museum.
Come and have a fun filled day for all the family. Trains run at 11am, 12 noon, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm on Sunday.
Kiosk, disabled facilities, loco and workshop tours all included in your ticket price. Eftpos facilities are not available and picnics are not permitted.
The Kerrisdale Mountain Railway pride themselves on making your visit a special time. Watch for the brown tourist signs halfway between Seymour and Yea on the Goulburn Valley Highway. Phone Jennifer if you have any questions.
It is time for the Tallarook Farmers' Market! Grab your basket and get down to the market on the first Sunday of each month between 9am and 1pm.
- Sunday 6 December at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Families, Seniors
- Sunday 7th February 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 7th March 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 4th April 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 2nd May 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 6th June 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
Are you the parent of a baby or toddler who struggles with sleep? Join one of our online information sessions to learn some tools to help get your little one off to a restful sleep. For all enquiries or to book your place please call 5734 6253.
- Thursday 17 December at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Virtual event
- Families, Children
This page was last updated on 10 March 2020.