Stand for Council - Community and Candidate Information Session 1
- Wednesday 19 August at 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Virtual event
- This event will be held over Zoom. Details of how to access the event will be sent to your email upon registration.
The Stand for Council Community and Candidate Information session will provide prospective candidates with information about:
• the role and purpose of local government
• the new Local Government Act 2020
• introduction to your council and information on the municipal area
• roles, responsibilities and expectations of a Councillor
• the experience of being a Councillor
• the electoral process and campaigning including key dates and information provided by the Victorian Electoral Commission.
Register your interest for the event via the registration link.
This page was last updated on 31 July 2020.