Seymour Lap the Map for Diabetes Community Walk
This low impact, family-friendly community walk is to encourage people to participate in any form of exercise to prevent or manage diabetes.
Enter with just a gold coin donation. All funds raised will go to Lions Diabetes projects.
Information about diabetes prevention and management will be available, as well as other low impact exercises for all ages.
Walk for 5 km or 2.5 km, or as far as you would like along the Goulburn River Trail Walk from Lions Park in Seymour, off Emily Street.
- Wed16OctStorytime — Kilmore
Explore stories, sing songs and make craft together. Suitable for children 3 to 5 years.
- Wednesday 16 October at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
- Wed16OctBaby Bookworms — Seymour
A fun session with songs and rhymes that provides the first steps to literacy for your child. Suitable for babies up to 18 months old.
- Wednesday 16 October at 10:30am - 11:00am
- Seymour Customer and Library Service Centre