Seven Sisters Festival
- Thursday 6 October (all day)
- 1755 Seymour-Tooborac Road, Glenaroua -VIC(See map)
- Arts and Culture, Talks and Workshops, Community
Three Day Pass - $369.00
Day Pass - $169.00
- Book online directly at the Seven Sisters Festival website.
- Friday 7th October 2022 (all day)
- Saturday 8th October 2022 (all day)
- Sunday 9th October 2022 (all day)
Seven Sisters Festival is an annual 4 day, 3 night, drug and alcohol-free women’s wellbeing festival held in the beautiful hills of Glenaroua.
The festival is run by women for women and has supported over 12,000 women over the last 10 years and is recognised as the largest and longest-running festival for women in the Southern Hemisphere.
The festival aims to
- inspire women
- encourage personal growth
- support women’s mental, physical, spiritual and emotional wellbeing
- cultivate women’s connection with others and the community
Most guests camp on site, whilst others drive in for the day or stay at local Airbnb’s.
There will be 200+ workshops including:
- yoga classes
- group meditations
- arts & craft classes
- live poetry
- nature walks
- women's circles
Guests can also enjoy over 100+ food and market stalls, healings & psychic readings by donation, acoustic performances, a silent disco, art installation, teens space and more.
Book online directly at the Seven Sisters Festival website.
To access ticket prices for locals, use the code ssfmitchellshire2022 when booking.
Ticket prices for locals are:
$369 (usually $410)
$169 Day Pass (usually $195.85)
CONTRAST is a free 8-week art program for young people aged between 12-18 with a connection to Seymour.
- Thursday 26 May at 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Chittick Community Place
- Thursday 2nd June 2022 at 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday 9th June 2022 at 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday 16th June 2022 at 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday 23rd June 2022 at 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday 30th June 2022 at 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7th July 2022 at 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday 14th July 2022 at 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Join us for two FREE educational virtual cooking experiences that focus on innovative yet simple ways to reduce our household food waste.
- Wednesday 1 June at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Virtual event
- All welcome
- Thursday 2nd June 2022 at 7:00pm - 8:00pm
This page was last updated on 19 January 2022.