YCCC Session Three: Candidacy and Community Engagement with Georgia Comarty
- Wednesday 19 August at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Virtual event
- Community, Council elections
Georgia Cromarty is a proud Central and Eastern Arrernte woman from Central Australia. She is the Aboriginal Inclusion Ofﬁcer at the Victorian Electoral Commission, having previously worked in an advisory capacity for the AEC and Victorian Treaty Advancement Commission.
Georgia will be presenting and answering questions on subjects relating to:
- Overview of candidacy and eligibility to nominate
- The importance of engaging your community
- Motivational facilitative factors in indigenous under-enrolment
- The electoral roll - public access and enrolment forms
This event is free to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. To access the meeting, follow the Zoom link below.
Meeting ID: 841 1337 6473
This page was last updated on 30 July 2020.