Parents High Tea
- VIC(See map)
- Food and Wine, Kids and Family
- All welcome
Club Mandalay is hosting a Parents High Tea, and the kids can come along for craft activities.
The decadent High Tea includes bubbles on arrival, and will feature open sandwiches, melt-in-the-mouth sweet temptations, and freshly baked scones with lashings of cream and jam.
The kids can get crafty and enjoy a meal from the kids menu.
Cost is $34.50 per adult (minimum 2 adults per booking).
Bookings are available between 11.30am and 2pm, and bookings are essential via the link below.
- Wed16OctStorytime — Kilmore
Explore stories, sing songs and make craft together. Suitable for children 3 to 5 years.
- Wednesday 16 October at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
- Wed16OctBaby Bookworms — Seymour
A fun session with songs and rhymes that provides the first steps to literacy for your child. Suitable for babies up to 18 months old.
- Wednesday 16 October at 10:30am - 11:00am
- Seymour Customer and Library Service Centre