BOOKED OUT - Online workshop for kids: Becoming a worm farmer
- VIC(See map)
- Kids and Family, Talks and Workshops, Environmental
- Families, Youth, Children
We're hosting a free worm farming webinar for kids who would like to learn more about worms these school holidays.
The webinar is now booked out, but you can still add your name to the waiting list in case booked attendees are no longer able to attend. Follow the link below to register your interest.
All of our young residents (parents and siblings are welcome to sit in too) are invited to join this fun online workshop to learn how to look after worms.
Worms make great pets - they eat your food scraps, make great compost for your garden, and can be used to gross-out adults.
Did you know...? Worms have no teeth and no eyes, they can live for up to 15 years, and can eat their body weight in food scraps every day!
The recommended age for this workshop is 8-14 years, but of course, everyone is welcome.
It is time for the Tallarook Farmers' Market! Grab your basket and get down to the market on the first Sunday of each month between 9am and 1pm.
- Sunday 1 November at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Families, Seniors
- Sunday 6th December 2020 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 7th February 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 7th March 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 4th April 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 2nd May 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 6th June 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
To celebrate National Recycling Week (9-15 November) we've organised five free online ‘Rethink Recycling’ sessions with the Rethink Waste Education Centre.
- Tuesday 10 November at 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Virtual event
- All welcome
- Wednesday 11th November 2020 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Thursday 12th November 2020 at 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Friday 13th November 2020 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Saturday 14th November 2020 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
This page was last updated on 4 June 2020.