Maximising Your Marketing Workshop
This workshop is designed to provide you with a broad understanding of what marketing is, as well as provide insight into key actions required to be successful in marketing your business.
The topics covered include:
- what is marketing and why it’s critical to a successful business
- key elements of successful marketing
- gathering insightful market research and how it can be used for maximum advantage
- how to effectively attract and engage your target market
- how maximise customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy
- the role of social media and other key promotional tools
You can book this workshop on Calendly.
Small Business Bus is visiting Kilmore, featuring an advisor from AgBiz.
- Monday 10 October at 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
Small Business Bus is visiting Wallan, featuring an advisor from AgBiz
- Thursday 13 October at 10:00am - 4:00pm
This page was last updated on 4 April 2022.