Local History Day
The Seymour and District Historical Society was formed in 1964 by a group of dedicated citizens determined to preserve the history of Seymour and to record and preserve current happenings of historical significance. The society assisted in the publication of the first written history of Seymour and surrounding areas, 'New Crossing Place' by H.G. Martindale.
The museum collection includes relics from Seymour, Tallarook, Whiteheads Creek, Trawool, Hilldene, Avenel and Mangalore.
It's the Great Seymour Show 2022. It's a country show like no other, celebrating everything wonderful about rural living.
- Saturday 1 October at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Kings Park Reserve Seymour
- All welcome
Seven Sisters Festival is an annual 4 day, 3 night, women’s wellbeing festival held in the beautiful hills of Glenaroua.
- Thursday 6 October (all day)
- Friday 7th October 2022 (all day)
- Saturday 8th October 2022 (all day)
- Sunday 9th October 2022 (all day)
This page was last updated on 3 February 2022.