Kilmore Community Hub drop in
Plans to redevelop the site of the Kilmore Library and Memorial Hall and revitalise the surrounding area have been released for community input, with a community drop in session to be held on Thursday 14 November.
The plans were developed following discussions with community groups and organisations over many months to identify current uses and future opportunities and needs.
A Masterplan and Concept Plan have now been released summarising the community input, identifying existing facilities and outlining proposed future facilities including:
- New buildings to replace the existing Customer Service and Library Centre and the Memorial Hall
- Enhanced connections to the Town Hall and improved access to facilities
- Links to surrounding Kilmore Creek and Hudson Park area
- Theatrette, co-working spaces and multi-sized meeting rooms
- Relocating the Kilmore Community Centre to the hub
- Shared spaces for youth and community groups including U3A, RSL and Toy Library.
You can find out more here or attend a drop in session from 2-8pm on Thursday 14 November at the John Taylor Room, Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre.
Input closes 5pm, Thursday 28 November.
Feedback on the plans will be used to inform the development of detailed design plans.
The masterplan and concept plan are funded through the Victorian Government - Regional Development Victoria.
This page was last updated on 13 November 2019.