Kilmore Bypass Community Forum
- Kilmore Soldiers Memorial Hall, Soldiers Memorial Hall, Sydney Street, Kilmore VIC, Australia -VIC(See map)
- Business, Talks and Workshops, Community
- All welcome
The Kilmore Bypass is one of the most urgently needed road and infrastructure projects in the Shire. There has been insufficient progress to date, and Council are seeking your support to help us make this an achievable priority for the State Government in the lead up to the 2022 State Election.
This forum will be an opportunity to hear from Mitchell Shire Council about the status of the Kilmore Bypass and how Council plans to advocate for this vital project.
On the night come and hear about a staged advocacy approach and learn how you can make your voice heard.
Be part of making the Kilmore Bypass a reality.
It's the Great Seymour Show 2022. It's a country show like no other, celebrating everything wonderful about rural living.
- Saturday 1 October at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Kings Park Reserve Seymour
- All welcome
Seven Sisters Festival is an annual 4 day, 3 night, women’s wellbeing festival held in the beautiful hills of Glenaroua.
- Thursday 6 October (all day)
- Friday 7th October 2022 (all day)
- Saturday 8th October 2022 (all day)
- Sunday 9th October 2022 (all day)
This page was last updated on 21 September 2022.