How to use Instagram for your business
- Virtual event
- Business, Talks and Workshops
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is ONLY for businesses in the Mitchell Shire and bordering region.
Are you a small business owner looking to boost your online presence? Our new Digital Marketing Workshop Series is here to help.
Join us on Tuesday 15 September for an online webinar to improve your Instagram skills with expert advice from Kimberley Furness from Oak Magazine.
The workshop will provide an insight for those who are looking to generate sales through Instagram and grow their business.
Including practical techniques, tips and strategies to create a steady flow of new customers – each and every week – from Instagram.
- how to grow your profile to relevant followers
- the 4 most reliable strategies to 'move' your followers to paying customers
- how to sell using Instagram Stories, influencers and hashtags
- the 6 best types of content to post, which have historically received the highest engagement rates
- what analytics to track - how and why
- how to leverage online tools to scale your efforts
plus much more!
Please ensure you have the following items to join this online webinar:
- laptop, tablet or other electronic device
This is a great opportunity to access tailored advice specific to your existing business or if you are intending to commence a business. You will get a one-on-one session with an experienced business counsellor from the Box Hill Business Enterprise Centre. Each session is 1hr and is free of charge.
- Thursday 26 November at 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Virtual event
This page was last updated on 14 August 2020.