Grazing Management Workshop
- Seymour DELWP -VIC(See map)
- Business, Talks and Workshops
- All welcome, Business
- Book via Eventbrite using the link below.
Agriculture Victoria invites farming families to a grazing strategy workshop conducted by Lisa Warn from Lisa Warn Ag Consulting.
About the event
Lisa is an agricultural consultant and researcher with a long history of working in the grazing industries.
Lisa provides a whole farm consultancy service to sheep and beef producers, is a coordinator of BestWool/BestLamb and BetterBeef groups and delivers Grazing Management and Lifetime Ewe Management courses.
She is well known for her research in evaluating grazing systems and pasture persistence, as well as identifying soil constraints to pasture growth.
- The principles of grazing management and balancing the needs of pasture and livestock
- Manipulating pasture composition with grazing
- Designing grazing systems to suit you and your farm
- Management of species relevant to the Seymour region.
Please bring with you
A sample of good and bad pasture from your property for discussion.
More information on drought, dry seasonal conditions assistance and upcoming workshops is available on the Agriculture Victoria website.
RSVP by 11 October.
If you write music and would like to record your own original music, this is the place for you.
- Wallan Youth Room
- All welcome, Youth
The Wallan Chamber of Commerce presents a FREE community outdoor cinema event. Showing Disney's Aladdin.
- Hadfield Park
- All welcome, Families, Children
This page was last updated on 30 September 2019.