Gnarly Mitchell Youth Fest
Need something fun to do in Seymour during the school holidays? We have you covered!
Join us in Kings Park at the green shed for a day of fun.
- free BBQ
- screen printing
The best part is, it's all free!
This event is for young people aged 12-24.
This event is part of Youth Fest and is funded by FReeZA a grant program delivered by the Office for Youth, through the Victorian State Government. Youth Fest is an opportunity to celebrate young people by supporting them to organise and deliver events that showcase their talents and contributions to the community.
Nationally accredited first aid and CPR training, free for young people in Mitchell Shire.
- Sunday 2 October at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Broadford Living and Learning Centre
- Sunday 6th November 2022 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday 4th December 2022 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday 1st January 2023 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday 5th February 2023 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
This page was last updated on 29 August 2022.