Cash flow for Small Business Success
Cash flow is the life blood for small business. Come along to this 60-minute session to learn critical knowledge and cash flow management skills. Find out how to identify issues and use a range of tips to help maximise your cash flow.
This free 60 minute session will help you improve your cash flow management by:
Getting it right is important so come along, ask questions and give your business the best chance of success.
Collaborate, network and interact with like-minded businesses in our co-working space for micro and small business owners.
- Friday 31 January at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
- Friday 7th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 14th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 21st February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 28th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 6th March 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 13th March 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
The Victorian Government's Small Business Bus can help you to develop your business ideas and capabilities.Delivered by experts from the Small Business Mentoring Service (SBMS), the on board mentoring sessions can help you to identify a clear direction for your business, discuss key issues and priorities, and develop an action plan to achieve your goals.
- Tuesday 31 March at 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Greater Beveridge Community Centre
This page was last updated on 15 January 2020.