Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex expansion feasibility study listening post
About the study
Mitchell Shire Council and Motorcycling Victoria, supported by the Victorian State Government, are partnering to investigate the feasibility of diversifying and expanding the Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex.
The study identifies the need for enhanced facilities and a wider variety of uses.
It has identified four options including track expansion, increasing the number of operating days, introducing some twilight sessions and changing noise and planning requirements.
We're holding a listening post for community members interested in finding out more.
Businesses are also encouraged to attend a special business workshop discussion.
- Tue15OctBroadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex expansion feasibility study business workshop
We've released a study into the feasibility of expanding the Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex and we're holding a listening post for community members to find out more.
- Tuesday 15 October at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Broadford Council Chamber
- Wed16OctBudget Pop-Up: Seymour IGA
Share your thoughts on our next budget at our Seymour IGA pop-up session.
- Wednesday 16 October at 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- All welcome
- Fri18OctArt Beyond the Divide Exhibition - opening gala
The gala awards evening will open the 2019 Art Beyond the Divide exhibition.
- Friday 18 October at 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- All welcome