Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex expansion feasibility study business workshop
About the study
Mitchell Shire Council and Motorcycling Victoria, supported by the Victorian State Government, are partnering to investigate the feasibility of diversifying and expanding the Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex.
The study identifies the need for enhanced facilities and a wider variety of uses to drive jobs and economic development opportunities.
Business discussion workshop
We're holding a workshop for businesses interested in finding out more and sharing their thoughts about ways they could benefit from a possible expansion.
We're also holding a community listening post.
- Tue15OctBroadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex expansion feasibility study listening post
We've released a study into the feasibility of expanding the Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex and we're holding a listening post for community members to find out more.
- Tuesday 15 October at 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Broadford Council Chamber
- All welcome
- Fri25OctCo-working Space at Kilmore Library
Collaborate, network and interact with like-minded businesses in our co-working space for micro and small business owners.
- Friday 25 October at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
- Wed23OctStartup Getup Kilmore
Come and network with startups, entrepreneurs and other business owners. If you’re new to business — don’t sit on your idea, get up and start!
- Wednesday 23 October at 6:00pm - 8:00pm