Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex expansion feasibility study business workshop
About the study
Mitchell Shire Council and Motorcycling Victoria, supported by the Victorian State Government, are partnering to investigate the feasibility of diversifying and expanding the Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex.
The study identifies the need for enhanced facilities and a wider variety of uses to drive jobs and economic development opportunities.
Business discussion workshop
We're holding a workshop for businesses interested in finding out more and sharing their thoughts about ways they could benefit from a possible expansion.
We're also holding a community listening post.
We've released a study into the feasibility of expanding the Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex and we're holding a listening post for community members to find out more.
- Tuesday 15 October at 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Broadford Council Chamber
- All welcome
Collaborate, network and interact with like-minded businesses in our co-working space for micro and small business owners.
- Friday 13 December at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
- Friday 20th December 2019 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 27th December 2019 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 3rd January 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 10th January 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 17th January 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 24th January 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 31st January 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 7th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 14th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
This page was last updated on 2 October 2019.