Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex expansion feasibility study business workshop
About the study
Mitchell Shire Council and Motorcycling Victoria, supported by the Victorian State Government, are partnering to investigate the feasibility of diversifying and expanding the Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex.
The study identifies the need for enhanced facilities and a wider variety of uses to drive jobs and economic development opportunities.
Business discussion workshop
We're holding a workshop for businesses interested in finding out more and sharing their thoughts about ways they could benefit from a possible expansion.
We're also holding a community listening post.
We've released a study into the feasibility of expanding the Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex and we're holding a listening post for community members to find out more.
- Tuesday 15 October at 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Broadford Council Chamber
- All welcome
Collaborate, network and interact with like-minded businesses in our co-working space for micro and small business owners.
- Friday 31 January at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
- Friday 7th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 14th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 21st February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 28th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 6th March 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 13th March 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
The Victorian Government's Small Business Bus can help you to develop your business ideas and capabilities.Delivered by experts from the Small Business Mentoring Service (SBMS), the on board mentoring sessions can help you to identify a clear direction for your business, discuss key issues and priorities, and develop an action plan to achieve your goals.
- Tuesday 31 March at 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Greater Beveridge Community Centre
This page was last updated on 2 October 2019.