Barista for Beginners - Fully booked
The Barista for Beginners course is now fully booked. Council is looking at future dates for more barista courses.
Mitchell Youth Services have partnered with PRACE (Preston Reservoir Adult Community Education) to deliver a free Barista for Beginners workshop in Wallan.
This event runs across 2 days, Tuesday 20 September and Wednesday 21 September from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm.
- learn the basics of coffee making and hospitality service
- experience hands-on training in a mock cafe environment
- connect with employment and training opportunities
This workshop is for 15-24 year-olds that live, socialise or study in Mitchell Shire. This workshop is free and a light lunch and snacks will be provided.
This activity is part of Youth Fest and is funded by Engage! a grant program delivered by the Office for Youth, through the Victorian State Government. Youth Fest is an opportunity to celebrate young people by supporting them to organise and deliver events that showcase their talents and contributions to the community.
Mitchell Youth Services consulted with over 50 young people who chose this workshop.
Nationally accredited first aid and CPR training, free for young people in Mitchell Shire.
- Sunday 2 October at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Broadford Living and Learning Centre
- Sunday 6th November 2022 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday 4th December 2022 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday 1st January 2023 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday 5th February 2023 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
This page was last updated on 14 September 2022.