- Thursday 9 April at 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- Glenaroua CFA Station -VIC(See map)
- Arts and Culture, Community
- All welcome
Admission on the door - Gold coin donation
- Friday 10th April 2020 at 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 11th April 2020 at 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday 12th April 2020 at 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Monday 13th April 2020 at 10:00am - 1:00pm
Art4CFA is a fundraising event held yearly at small CFA stations in the northern part of the Mitchell Shire. Established local artists are given the opportunity by the brigades to display their artwork over the Easter weekend.
This year Art4CFA is being hosted by the Glenaroua CFA Brigade in the small picturesque rural farming area where the CFA station doubles as the only community facility. ART4CFA entry is by gold coin donation and all proceeds from raffle sales and door donations go directly to the Glenaroua Fire Brigade, with 15% of the art sales to also go to the Glenaroua Fire Brigade.
- Opening Night - Thursday 9 April from 6.30pm
- Art Show - Friday until Sunday 10am to 4pm, and Monday 10am to 1pm
The show will feature local artists, with 15% of the art sales and 100% of the door donation and raffle sales will go to the Glenarous Fire Brigade.
This year there will be artists displaying work produced from various mediums and subjects, as well as a couple of our artists producing metal and wood sculptures.
The opening night for Art4CFA is always a busy evening with locals coming together to socialise and get in first for art sales. Bravegoose winery will have their wines on sale, the Glenaroua brigade are providing finger food and the art show will be officially opened with a CFA guest speaker.
You can find Art4CFA on Facebook for further information.
Serving delicious brunch from the Trufflepig van in Pyalong.
- Saturday 11 April at 8:00am - 11:00am
- All welcome
- Saturday 25th April 2020 at 8:00am - 11:00am
- Saturday 9th May 2020 at 8:00am - 11:00am
- Saturday 23rd May 2020 at 8:00am - 11:00am
- Saturday 6th June 2020 at 8:00am - 11:00am
Kilmore Scout Market is on the last Saturday of every month and is held at Kilmore Racing Club.
- Saturday 25 April (all day)
- All welcome, Families, Seniors, Youth, Children
This page was last updated on 11 March 2020.