Greater Beveridge Community Centre
The Greater Beveridge Community Centre is a vibrant, inviting and accessible space available for community use and home to a range of services.
Seating, tables and wi-fi are available for public use during opening hours — Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
On this page
- Rooms for hire
- What's on — activities and events
Other services at this centre
What's on — activities and events
Rooms for hire
We have 2 community meeting rooms suitable for parties, celebrations and meetings.
These rooms can be divided into 2 separate sections with movable walls to accommodate up to 80 people.
Weekend and after hours hire is available.
Please contact the centre for all bookings and enquiries.
- floor to ceiling windows
- new and modern tables and chairs
- all vinyl floor suitable for activities including dancing/exercise
- AV equipment including projector, screens, ClickShare and electronic white board
- hearing loop
- accessible toilets with baby changing facilities
- heating and cooling system
- on-site parking available including loading and disabled parking
- full-size industrial oven
- induction cooktop and separate grill
- large fridge
- crockery and cutlery for 50 people
- limited kitchen equipment and utensils
- accessible servery into the main meeting room
This page was last updated on 7 June 2021.