Flood recovery support at Seymour
Relief and recovery support officers are available at the Seymour Customer and Library Service Centre from 9.30am to 4.30pm weekdays.
Representatives from Emergency Recovery Victoria, Salvation Army, Red Cross and AgBiz Assist are available.
Please drop in if you need some information or support including:
- Clean up and waste removal registrations
- Help to get items out of your property and to the kerbside
- Tips to clean up safely including what to do about mould
- Apply for relief payments
- Links to local support and services
- A range of other information and resources including Disaster Legal Help and information for tenants and landlords
You can also access free wi-fi and some public computers.
Other flood support and information
This page was last updated on 15 November 2022.