Public Notice - Notice of preparation of an amendment – Amendment C139
Planning and Environment Act 1987
MITCHELL PLANNING SCHEME
Notice of preparation of an amendment – Amendment C139
Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Amendment C139 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
The land affected by the amendment is:
- Land south of Union Lane, Bylands and south of Arkells Lane, Wandong, within Public Use Zone Schedule 4 (Transport).
- Road reserve at the intersection of Sutherland Street and Rutledge Street, Kilmore.
- Land adjoining the intersection of Sutherland Street and Rutledge Street on the north-east side.
- 50 and 52-65 Anderson Road, Kilmore.
- 3279 Epping-Kilmore Road, Wandong.
The amendment proposes to correct zone map anomalies within Bylands, Kilmore and Wandong.
You may inspect the amendment, any documents that support the amendment and the explanatory report about the amendment, free of charge, at the following locations:
during office hours, at the offices of the planning authority, Mitchell Shire Council:
- Broadford Customer and Library Service Centre, 113 High Street, Broadford
- Wallan Planning Office, 4A and 4B (level 1), 61 High Street, Wallan
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre, 12 Sydney Street, Kilmore
- at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website www.delwp.vic.gov.au/public-inspection.
Any person who may be affected by the amendment may make a submission to the planning authority about the amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for Council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend Council meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions. The closing date for submissions is Friday 8 November 2019. A submission must be sent to Mitchell Shire Council, Submission to Amendment C139, at 113 High Street, Broadford, VIC, 3658 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The planning authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office for any person to inspect free of charge for two months after the amendment comes into operation or lapses.
Chief Executive Officer
This page was last updated on 30 September 2019.