Public Notice - Notice of intention to Lease
Mitchell Shire Council (Council) gives notice under section 189 of the Local Government Act 1989 (the Act) that Council proposes to enter into a Lease with Goulburn Valley Health (the Tenant) of Monash Street, Shepparton, Victoria in respect of the premise located at 12 Moyle Street, Seymour, being contained in part Volume 07877 Folio 012, part Volume 9663 Folio 516, Volume 2356 Folio 176 and Volume 09663 Folio 517.
The principle terms of the lease will be:
1. Lease Commencement date being 1 July 2020.
2. A term of 12 Months with one option for a further 12 months.
3. Annual rental $108,373 plus GST for the term of the lease.
4. The permitted use being for the purposes of a Primary Care Facility for Health and Related Services.
5. The lessee is to be responsible for all rates, taxes, charges, levies and outgoings.
6. The tenant will indemnify the Council at all times.
Any person who wishes to make a written submission regarding the proposed lease may do so under section 223 of the Act and written submissions will be considered in accordance with section 223 of the Act. Please note all written submissions lodged are public documents and may be requested to be viewed in accordance with the Privacy and Data Act 2014. Any person making a written submission may request to be heard in support of their submission and are entitled to appear in person, or be represented by a person specified in the submission, before a meeting of Council’s Community Questions and Hearings Committee.
Written submissions should be addressed to the Acting Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell Shire Council and be posted to 113 High Street, Broadford, VIC 3658 or emailed to email@example.com. Submissions must be received by 5pm on Thursday 28 May 2020. Enquiries regarding the above should be directed to Mitchell Shire on 03 5734 6200.
This page was last updated on 21 May 2020.