Public Notice - Notice of Intention to Lease
Mitchell Shire Council (Council) gives notice under section 190 and 223 of the Local Government Act 1989 (the Act) that Council proposes to enter into a Lease agreement with TRY Australian Children’s Services (the Tenant) of Suite 3, Building 2, 1st Floor 88 Ricketts Road Mount Waverley Victoria 3149 in respect of the premise known as the Greater Beveridge Community Centre (The Centre). The Centre is located at corner Lithgow Street and Mandalay Circuit Beveridge, being contained in Volume 11161 Folio 386.
The principle terms of the lease will be:
1. Lease Commencement date being 7 January 2019.
2. A Term of 3 years.
3. Annual rental will be $100 per annum plus GST.
4. The Leased premise being that shown on the plan below (a copy of the plan can be viewed at Council’s Customer and Library Service Centres – Wallan, Broadford, Seymour).
5. The permitted use being for the purposes of a community hub including kindergarten, youth programs, consulting services, community programs and community hire spaces.
6. The lessee is to be responsible for all outgoings, cleaning, general maintenance, furnishings and equipment replacement.
7. The tenant will indemnify the Council at all times.
Any person who wishes to make a submission regarding the proposal may do so under Section 223 of the Local Government Act 1989 (the Act). Written submissions in relation to this Notice will be considered in accordance with Section 223 of the Act. Please note all written submissions lodged will be available for public inspection for a period of 12 months in accordance with the Act.
Written submissions must be received by 5pm on 27 December 2018 and should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell Shire Council and be posted to 113 High Street Broadford VIC 3658 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written submission should contain an indication of whether the person wishes to be heard in respect of their submission before a meeting of Council’s Community Questions and Hearings Committee. Enquiries regarding the above should be directed to Mitchell Shire on 5734 6200.