Kilmore pool open
We have received an update from our contractor on the final works and are extremely happy to announce the re-opening date of Kilmore Leisure Centre aquatic area is Monday 4 March 2019.
All Learn to Swim lessons, aqua classes, lap swimming and aqua free play will return on this day.
Work being finalised this week (25 February to 3 March)
- Replacement of vinyl flooring in all change rooms
- Minor repairs to the concrete surface on the top concourse
- Access to the gymnasium will be made available through the staff walkway to the spin room
- Access to group fitness classes will be via the same path and out of the gymnasium onto the concourse
The following class will remain at the John Taylor Room at Kilmore Library for this final week concluding 3 March 2019
- Tuesday 10.15am Yoga
- Wednesday 10.15am Pilates
- Thursday 10.15am Yoga
The following changes to class locations will also remain in in the Creche at Kilmore Leisure Centre up to 3 March 2019
- Monday 7.30pm Pilates
- Wednesday 7.30pm Pilates
- Thursday 7pm Yoga
- Classes will recommence at Kilmore Leisure Centre as of Monday 4 March 2019
What will happen with your payments
- Learn to Swim and Lap Swimming only payments will be deducted the fortnight of 18 March 2019 in line with the credit applied to your account prior to the closure
- Health Club memberships rates will increase back to the full fees and charges as of 4 March 2019 in line with the pool re-opening
- Full details on facilities and services including opening hours, please click here
- Group Fitness timetable, please click here
- Learn to Swim program, please click here
- To enrol or to become a member, please contact the centre on 5734 0600
We would like to thank our community for their patience while these works were carried out. We are extremely appreciative of everyone’s support. We look forward to seeing you all back in the centre next week.
This page was last updated on 4 March 2019.