Drop in sessions for Draft Rural Land and Activities Review and Landscape Assessment Study
We're seeking input on the unique opportunities and challenges facing our community's rural townships.
Want to have your say on the Draft Rural Land and Activities Review and Landscape Assessment Study? Come along to one of our drop in sessions, where Council Officers will be available to discuss the draft strategies with you. You'll find us at:
- Pyalong: Tuesday 2 March, 4pm-7pm at Pyalong Recreation Hall, Northern Highway, Pyalong
- Reedy Creek: Wednesday 3 March, 4pm-7pm at Reedy Creek Public Hall, 24 Doyle Street, Reedy Creek
- Clonbinane: Thursday 4 March, 4pm-7pm at Clonbinane Community Hall, 15 Linton Place, Clonbinane
- Tooborac: Thursday 11 March, 4pm-7pm at Tooborac Mechanics Hall , 5185 Northern Highway, Tooborac
- Tallarook: Tuesday 16 March, 4pm-7pm at Tallarook Mechanics Institute Hall, 44 Main Road, Tallarook
It's your chance to have a say on the draft strategies, which will provide planning policy, directions, and recommendations for rural land.
We want to know where the best views are, what landscape is significant to our community, and any other concerns you may have. These recommendations will inform future changes to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
Submissions close: Tuesday 6 April.
Can't make it to a drop-in session? Have your say online.
There are no events planned for now
This page was last updated on 3 March 2021.