Changes to Resource Recovery Centres
We've made some changes to how we operate our Resource Recovery Centres during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Seymour Resource Recovery Centre is closed to ensure the Seymour Landfill which takes all kerbside waste collections can still operate
- We've extended hours at Broadford
- Our centres are open for essential visits from Mitchell Shire residents and businesses only
- E-waste drop off has been temporarily suspended
- Card payments only
- Please stay in car to pay
Essential waste drop-off only
In line with the current Stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions, it is recommended that only essential visits to should be undertaken.
Local businesses who use our sites and those residents without a kerbside collection service are examples of essential visits.
Local residents and businesses only
Over the last week, we've noticed that the number of customers to our sites has significantly increased.
To help us ensure the safety of our staff and the community, from Saturday 4 April, our sites can now only be used by local residents and local businesses.
Don't forget your ID when you visit and please remember, we are open for essential visits only (see above).
This page was last updated on 21 May 2020.