2019 Transformation 8 Week Challenge
Want to lose weight, build muscle, improve your fitness or create some healthy habits?
We've got you covered!
Register for the 2019 Transformation Challenge.
Challenge dates are 8 weeks starting from Monday 7 October, ending Sunday 1 December 2019
Early bird registrations close Sunday 22 September.
Registrations close Monday 7 October.
- Before and after assessments including; fitness testing, health screening, goal setting, measurements and body composition scans
- 8 week personalised training plan
- Week 3 and 6 check-in appointments
- Nutrition seminar presented by Rachael Williams – accredited practicing dietician from Kilmore Wellness Centre
- Nutrition guidelines and information
- Exclusive personal training discounts and direct debit options
- Team training sessions
- Exercise and nutrition diary
- Be in the running to win major prizes including a Garmin watch, 2 months free membership and 3 x 30 minute personal training sessions
Important challenge dates
|Event||Dates||Times and location|
|Pre-challenge assessments||Monday 30 September – Sunday 6 October|
|Nutrition seminar||Wednesday 2 October||6.45pm at KLC / TBC SSAC|
|Challenge commences||Monday 7 October|
|Group training session 1||Monday 14 October||6:15am at SSAC / 5:30pm at KLC|
|Group training session 2 – stretching and recovery||Monday 21 October||6:15am at SSAC / 5:30pm at KLC|
|Group training session 3||Monday 28 October||6:15 am at SSAC / 5:30pm at KLC|
|Week three check in||Monday 21 October - Sunday 27 October|
|Group training session 4||Monday 4 November||6:15am at SSAC / 5:30pm at KLC|
|Week six check in||Monday 11 November - Sunday 17 November|
|Group training session 5 – stretching and recovery||Monday 11 November||6:15am at SSAC / 5:30pm at KLC|
|Group training session 6||Monday 18 November||6:15am at SSAC / 5:30pm at KLC|
|Challenge concludes||Sunday 1 December|
|Post-challenge assessments||Monday 2 December – Sunday 8 December|
|Reports due||Sunday 8 December|
|Winners announced||Monday 16 December|
How much does it cost?
- Early Bird Registration $99
- Registration $129
How to register
Register with our Customer Service team at Seymour Sports and Aquatic Centre or Kilmore Leisure Centre by Monday 7 October 2019.
Alternatively, you can register or make an enquiry using the form below.
Register or make an enquiry
This page was last updated on 21 May 2020.