Creating the vision
How was the vision developed?
We hit the streets of Mitchell Shire and consulted with our community across 114 events and locations, spanning 2,862 sqm.
Who did we ask?
We spoke to residents from all townships, with participants ranging from 2 to 90 years old. Of these participants, 60% were female, 36% male and 3.7% non-binary.
What did we ask you?
The most popular question answered, with 1,270 responses, was 'when you imagine Mitchell Shire in 2050, what do you wish for?'
Other questions we asked
- What do you love most about your community and why?
- What do you, your family, or community need or find is missing in Mitchell Shire?
- What is needed to improve how we connect across Mitchell?
- What is needed to improve the health and wellbeing of our community?
- What is most important to you as we grow and change?
- What is needed to support the creation of jobs in Mitchell?