Tastes of the Goulburn Festival
- VIC(See map)
- Arts and Culture, Food and Wine, Exhibitions
- All welcome
Experience the finest food and wine from one of Victoria’s best kept secret, the Goulburn River Valley.
A super-funky line up of music, food demonstrations, wine pairing and street entertainment will fill Seymour's Station Street for the day.
Join in on a discovery of exciting new products and flavours, taste gourmet regional produce and sip local award winning wines.
Meet the producers, talk to the winemakers and be inspired by our celebrity chef demonstrations to cook with seasonal and local food in your home kitchen.
5-7pm including a free lucky dip with every ride, Santa at 6.30pm and a sausage sizzle.
- Friday 6 December at 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- All welcome, Families, Children
Annual show including championship horse and dog show. 9.30am to 5pm.
- Saturday 7 December at 9:30am - 5:00pm
- All welcome, Families, Seniors, Youth, Children
This page was last updated on 17 September 2019.