Sunday Family Fun Day at Kerrisdale Mountain Railway
- Sunday 20 October (all day)
- Kerrisdale Mountain Railway and Museum -7523 Goulburn Valley Highway, Kerrisdale VIC 3660(See map)
- Kids and Family
- Sunday 27th October 2019 (all day)
- Sunday 3rd November 2019 (all day)
- Sunday 10th November 2019 (all day)
- Sunday 17th November 2019 (all day)
- Sunday 24th November 2019 (all day)
- Sunday 1st December 2019 (all day)
The two foot gauge tourist railway in the foothills of the Tallarook Ranges offers spectacular views, 35 minute return journey is followed by a demonstration in the steam museum.
Come and have a fun filled day for all the family. Trains run at 11:00am, 12:00 noon, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm on Sunday.
Kiosk, disabled facilities, loco and workshop tours all included in your ticket price. Eftpos facilities are not available and picnics are not permitted.
The Kerrisdale Mountain Railway pride themselves on making your visit a special time. Watch for the brown tourist signs halfway between Seymour and Yea on the Goulburn Valley Highway. Phone Jennifer if you have any questions.
- Wed16OctStorytime — Kilmore
Explore stories, sing songs and make craft together. Suitable for children 3 to 5 years.
- Wednesday 16 October at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
- Wed16OctBaby Bookworms — Seymour
A fun session with songs and rhymes that provides the first steps to literacy for your child. Suitable for babies up to 18 months old.
- Wednesday 16 October at 10:30am - 11:00am
- Seymour Customer and Library Service Centre