Sunday Family Fun Day at Kerrisdale Mountain Railway
- Kerrisdale Mountain Railway and Museum -7523 Goulburn Valley Highway, Kerrisdale VIC 3660(See map)
- Kids and Family
The two foot gauge tourist railway in the foothills of the Tallarook Ranges offers spectacular views, 35 minute return journey is followed by a demonstration in the steam museum.
Come and have a fun filled day for all the family. Trains run at 11:00am, 12:00 noon, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm on Sunday.
Kiosk, disabled facilities, loco and workshop tours all included in your ticket price. Eftpos facilities are not available and picnics are not permitted.
The Kerrisdale Mountain Railway pride themselves on making your visit a special time. Watch for the brown tourist signs halfway between Seymour and Yea on the Goulburn Valley Highway. Phone Jennifer if you have any questions.
Sensory Storytime is fun, educational and very hands on. Suitable for ages 3 to 5 years.
- Saturday 14 December at 10:30am - 11:00am
- Wallan Customer and Library Service Centre
- Saturday 28th December 2019 at 10:30am - 11:00am
- Saturday 11th January 2020 at 10:30am - 11:00am
- Saturday 25th January 2020 at 10:30am - 11:00am
- Saturday 8th February 2020 at 10:30am - 11:00am
- Saturday 22nd February 2020 at 10:30am - 11:00am
- Saturday 7th March 2020 at 10:30am - 11:00am
Enjoy a free sausage sizzle, a raffle and a visit from Santa at the Wandong community carols.
- Sunday 15 December at 4:30pm - 8:30pm
- Wandong Memorial Stadium (L.B Davern Reserve)
- All welcome
This page was last updated on 17 September 2019.