Parenting Information Session: Your Infant and Sleep
Join us for a discussion on:
- Reasonable expectations for toddler sleep
- Common sleep challenges
- Tips for day time and bedtime routines
- Nap transitions
- Focus on children birth-4 years
The session is FREE for parents, grandparents and carers, but bookings are essential.
Our Maternal and Child Health Services team is teaming up with FamilyCare to host the session, which will aim to help you in your parenting journey, by providing practical information and tools.
Sessions run dependent on numbers so please book your spot with Cassie at Mitchell Shire Council on 5734 6253.
Come one, come all to the Teddy Bear's Picnic.
- Hadfield Park
- All welcome, Families, Children
If you write music and would like to record your own original music, this is the place for you.
- Thursday 23 January at 10:00am - 5:00pm
- All welcome, Youth
- Friday 24th January 2020 at 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 25th January 2020 at 10:00am - 5:00pm
This page was last updated on 17 September 2019.