NAIDOC Parade and Celebrations
Seymour Local Aboriginal Network invites the community to join them for the 2019 NAIDOC Parade and Celebrations in Seymour.
NAIDOC Week is a time for all Australians to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements.
This event is a drug free and alcohol free event.
For more information, contact Joshua Atkinson on 0427 438 379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Program of events
- 10.30am: Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony (meet at the corner of Crawford and McIntyre Streets, Seymour)
- 11am: The parade begins. The parade will travel along Station and Tallarook Streets and finish at Kings Park. A vehicle will be available for Elders and anyone else who can’t walk the full distance.
- 11.30am to 2pm: Tucker, stalls and family friendly activities, including health screening, support and information; employment skills; advocacy and capacity; birth certificates; cultural heritage and language resources; local radio; army display; tie-dye and circus activities; local services; and justice bus.
If you write music and would like to record your own original music, this is the place for you.
- Wallan Youth Room
- All welcome, Youth
The Wallan Chamber of Commerce presents a FREE community outdoor cinema event. Showing Disney's Aladdin.
- Saturday 18 January at 8:30pm - 11:45pm
- Hadfield Park
- All welcome, Families, Children
This page was last updated on 17 September 2019.