NAIDOC Parade and Celebrations
Seymour Local Aboriginal Network invites the community to join them for the 2019 NAIDOC Parade and Celebrations in Seymour.
NAIDOC Week is a time for all Australians to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements.
This event is a drug free and alcohol free event.
For more information, contact Joshua Atkinson on 0427 438 379 or email email@example.com
Program of events
- 10.30am: Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony (meet at the corner of Crawford and McIntyre Streets, Seymour)
- 11am: The parade begins. The parade will travel along Station and Tallarook Streets and finish at Kings Park. A vehicle will be available for Elders and anyone else who can’t walk the full distance.
- 11.30am to 2pm: Tucker, stalls and family friendly activities, including health screening, support and information; employment skills; advocacy and capacity; birth certificates; cultural heritage and language resources; local radio; army display; tie-dye and circus activities; local services; and justice bus.
5-7pm including a free lucky dip with every ride, Santa at 6.30pm and a sausage sizzle.
- All welcome, Families, Children
Annual show including championship horse and dog show. 9.30am to 5pm.
- Saturday 7 December at 9:30am - 5:00pm
- All welcome, Families, Seniors, Youth, Children
This page was last updated on 17 September 2019.