Mitchell Multicultural Festival
The Multicultural Festival celebrates Cultural Diversity Week, with a number of activities on offer.
There'll be food trucks, live entertainment, and activities for all ages.
The event runs from 5pm until 9pm in Hadfield Park, Wallan.
There's something to entertain every member of the family.
- African drummers
- Bollywood dancers
- Magic Mountains Australian animal mascots
- Indigenous performers
- Circus performer
- Jumping castle
- Henna tattooing
- Face painting
We have all the old favourites, and some fresh new faces, ready to treat your tastebuds.
- Sunday Creek Southern BBQ (South American style)
- Touch of Spain (Spanish)
- Chef Lanka (Sri Lankan)
- Frankie’s Woodfire Pizzas
- O Tuga Tastes of Portugal
- European BBQ
- Bosman Food (Jamaican)
- Short Black (Vegan/GF specialities)
There'll also be plenty on hand to keep you well hydrated.
- Kim’s Coffee
- Chillin Juices (Natural Juice truck)
- Tooborac Hotel
- Bald Hill Winery
Wed20FebBaby Bookworms — Wallan
A fun session with songs and rhymes that provides the first steps to literacy for your child. Suitable for babies up to 18 months old.
- Wed 20 February at 11:30am - 12:00pm
- Wallan Library and Customer Service Centre
Thu21FebToddler Read and Rhyme — Kilmore
An interactive session that builds pre-literacy skills for your child with songs, rhymes, finger plays and books. Suitable for ages 18 months to 3 years.
- Thu 21 February at 11:30am - 12:00pm
- Kilmore Library and Customer Service Centre
Thu21FebFree workshop: Are You Grant Ready?
A free workshop to assist community organisations with best practice strategies and approaches for successful grant writing processes.
- Thu 21 February at 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- Broadford Council Chamber
- All welcome