Free workshop: Super-Size Your Social Media
A free workshop which will focus on way to do social media effectively.
Super-sized social media with tiny resources. Is it possible?
These days social media presence for any organisation is a must-have, not an option, but it can be time-consuming, confusing and not produce the results you want. So how do we social media effectively? Can social media be really worthwhile for a community organisation?
- Content planning and best practice - The key to a great social media presence is to have a robust strategy. This workshop will be a hands-on content planning session, where you'll learn how and what to plan.
- Social media tools - There are literally thousands of apps to make life easier for posting on social media. This workshop will be a guide to the best apps available, and their features and time-saving benefits.
The workshop will be held at Council Chambers (113 High Street, Broadford). Bookings are essential as spaces are limited. Register here: www.social-media-super-sized.e...
Please call the Community Development on 5734 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or if you require assistance with you booking.
Collaborate, network and interact with like-minded businesses in our co-working space for micro and small business owners.
- Friday 31 January at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
- Friday 7th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 14th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 21st February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 28th February 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 6th March 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 13th March 2020 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
If you write music and would like to record your own original music, this is the place for you.
- Saturday 25 January at 10:00am - 5:00pm
- All welcome, Youth
This page was last updated on 17 September 2019.