Free workshop: Super-Size Your Social Media
A free workshop which will focus on way to do social media effectively.
Super-sized social media with tiny resources. Is it possible?
These days social media presence for any organisation is a must-have, not an option, but it can be time-consuming, confusing and not produce the results you want. So how do we social media effectively? Can social media be really worthwhile for a community organisation?
- Content planning and best practice - The key to a great social media presence is to have a robust strategy. This workshop will be a hands-on content planning session, where you'll learn how and what to plan.
- Social media tools - There are literally thousands of apps to make life easier for posting on social media. This workshop will be a guide to the best apps available, and their features and time-saving benefits.
The workshop will be held at Council Chambers (113 High Street, Broadford). Bookings are essential as spaces are limited. Register here: www.social-media-super-sized.e...
Please call the Community Development on 5734 6200 or email email@example.com for more information, or if you require assistance with you booking.
- Community Development Team57346200
- Sun28JulNational Tree Day
Community planting events to celebrate National Tree Day will be held across the shire including in Wallan, Wandong/Heathcote Junction, Kilmore, Broadford and Seymour.
- Sun 28 July at 9:00am- Sat 3 August at 12:30pm
- All welcome
- Wed31JulSmall Business Bus - Broadford
The Victorian Government's Small Business Bus can help you to develop your business ideas and capabilities. Delivered by experts from the Small Business Mentoring Service (SBMS), the on board mentoring sessions can help you to identify a clear direction for your business, discuss key issues and priorities, and develop an action plan to achieve your goals.
- Wed 31 July at 10:00am- 4:00pm
- Mon05AugWallan Teen Mental Health First Aid Course Year 7-9: Session One
Mitchell Youth Services are offering free Teen Mental Health First Aid Training in August.
- Mon 5 August at 5:00pm- 6:30pm
- Wallan Youth Room