Free workshop: Six Ingredients to Preventing Burnout
A free workshop which will provide you with practical, actionable tools that you can put in place straight away, and with minimal disruption to your workflow.
The people we work with, and how we work with them, are crucial to the positive operation of any organisation. So how do you prevent burn-out of volunteers, staff and yourself?
- Leadership - understanding the importance of leadership and task ownership
- Focus - aligning tasks with the organisational mission, understanding "why"
- Priority - collaborating and allocating tasks as a team in logical order
- Efficiency - analysing strengths and allocating appropriate resources
- Sharing - encouraging teams to share knowledge and workload; multi-skilled workforce
- Outlet - awareness of the warning signs; stress relief and balance
The workshop will be held at Council Chambers (113 High Street, Broadford). Bookings are essential as spaces are limited. Register here: www.preventing-burnout.eventbr...
Please call the Community Development on 5734 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or if you require assistance with you booking.
- Community Development Team57346200
Annual show including championship horse and dog show. 9.30am to 5pm.
- All welcome, Families, Seniors, Youth, Children
Free soccer clinics and sausage sizzle for the whole family to enjoy.
- Sunday 8 December at 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Airfield Park, Wallan
This page was last updated on 17 September 2019.