Free workshop: Six Ingredients to Preventing Burnout
A free workshop which will provide you with practical, actionable tools that you can put in place straight away, and with minimal disruption to your workflow.
The people we work with, and how we work with them, are crucial to the positive operation of any organisation. So how do you prevent burn-out of volunteers, staff and yourself?
- Leadership - understanding the importance of leadership and task ownership
- Focus - aligning tasks with the organisational mission, understanding "why"
- Priority - collaborating and allocating tasks as a team in logical order
- Efficiency - analysing strengths and allocating appropriate resources
- Sharing - encouraging teams to share knowledge and workload; multi-skilled workforce
- Outlet - awareness of the warning signs; stress relief and balance
The workshop will be held at Council Chambers (113 High Street, Broadford). Bookings are essential as spaces are limited. Register here: www.preventing-burnout.eventbrite.com.au
Please call the Community Development on 5734 6200 or email email@example.com for more information, or if you require assistance with you booking.
- Community Development Team57346200
- Fri25OctCo-working Space at Kilmore Library
Collaborate, network and interact with like-minded businesses in our co-working space for micro and small business owners.
- Friday 25 October at 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service Centre
- Fri18OctArt Beyond the Divide Exhibition - opening gala
The gala awards evening will open the 2019 Art Beyond the Divide exhibition.
- Friday 18 October at 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- All welcome