Free workshop: Six Ingredients to Preventing Burnout
A free workshop which will provide you with practical, actionable tools that you can put in place straight away, and with minimal disruption to your workflow.
The people we work with, and how we work with them, are crucial to the positive operation of any organisation. So how do you prevent burn-out of volunteers, staff and yourself?
- Leadership - understanding the importance of leadership and task ownership
- Focus - aligning tasks with the organisational mission, understanding "why"
- Priority - collaborating and allocating tasks as a team in logical order
- Efficiency - analysing strengths and allocating appropriate resources
- Sharing - encouraging teams to share knowledge and workload; multi-skilled workforce
- Outlet - awareness of the warning signs; stress relief and balance
The workshop will be held at Council Chambers (113 High Street, Broadford). Bookings are essential as spaces are limited. Register here: www.preventing-burnout.eventbrite.com.au
Please call the Community Development on 5734 6200 or email email@example.com for more information, or if you require assistance with you booking.
- Community Development Team57346200
- Sun28JulNational Tree Day
Community planting events to celebrate National Tree Day will be held across the shire including in Wallan, Wandong/Heathcote Junction, Kilmore, Broadford and Seymour.
- Sun 28 July at 9:00am- Sat 3 August at 12:30pm
- All welcome
- Wed31JulSmall Business Bus - Broadford
The Victorian Government's Small Business Bus can help you to develop your business ideas and capabilities. Delivered by experts from the Small Business Mentoring Service (SBMS), the on board mentoring sessions can help you to identify a clear direction for your business, discuss key issues and priorities, and develop an action plan to achieve your goals.
- Wed 31 July at 10:00am- 4:00pm
- Mon05AugWallan Teen Mental Health First Aid Course Year 7-9: Session One
Mitchell Youth Services are offering free Teen Mental Health First Aid Training in August.
- Mon 5 August at 5:00pm- 6:30pm
- Wallan Youth Room