At Mitchell Shire Council we want employees to be rewarded, valued, supported and achieve a work life balance tailored to them. We offer a range of benefits designed to make this a reality.
We are Rewarded
In addition to a competitive salary we offer:
- Employer contribution to superannuation
- Salary sacrifice arrangements
- Access to the Local Government Employee Health Plan
- Novated Vehicle Leasing through a salary sacrifice arrangement
We find a Work Life Balance
- Discounts on membership of MSC owned Leisure Centres.
- Flexible Working Arrangements*, including job sharing options, part-time and casual positions, flexible start and finishing times, rostered and accrued days off.
- Access to purchased leave — 48/52 model
- Generous leave provisions.
*Where operationally viable.
We have opportunities to grow
- Study leave and financial assistance available to employees taking part in relevant training.
- Extensive corporate training opportunities
- We offer acting arrangements and secondments, encourage professional memberships and networking and promote attendance at relevant conferences.
We are Valued and Supported
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A comprehensive corporate induction program including a tour of our municipality
- One Mitchell Health and Wellbeing Committee
- An active Social Club Committee