Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 17 June 2021COVID restrictions to ease further in MitchellCOVID-19 restrictions will ease in regional Victoria from 11.59pm on Thursday 17 June, including Mitchell Shire.
- Published 22 April 2021Sign up for digital tourism excellence programSign up for our Digital Tourism Excellence Program and learn how to improve your digital footprint with a number of workshops and one-on-one sessions with Tourism Tribe.
- Published 6 April 2021Seymour close to joining rail trailSeymour is a step closer to joining the Great Victorian Rail Trail, with Council choosing a preferred route for the project.
- Published 22 March 2021Rail Trail art fundingThe Great Victorian Rail Trail will receive $1.2 million in State Government funding for standout art installations and signs.
- Published 4 January 2021Discover something new in MitchellThe many treasures of Mitchell Shire will take centre stage in a new tourism marketing campaign launched this week.
- Published 21 December 2020Itinerary: Kids Friendly Trip in Wallan and KilmoreTrust Mitchell to be the perfect day out for the kids – it is just an hour away from Melbourne, explore Wallan and Kilmore, full of parks and walks for the kids to enjoy,
- Published 21 December 2020Itinerary: A Dog Friendly Road Trip Around MitchellLooking for day trip with your pup, Mitchell boasts a range of dog friend activities for you to enjoy.
- Published 9 December 2020Itinerary: Postcard PerfectSpend the day in Seymour to discover the rich military history and natural beauty of the Goulburn River.
- Published 9 December 2020Itinerary: Out and Active in NatureGet out and active in Mitchell, with this itinerary taking you on the longest rail trail in Victoria and a fantastic hike up to the summit of Mount Piper.
- Published 9 December 2020Itinerary: Small Town Charm of MitchellDiscover the small towns of Mitchell that ooze country charm. It is time to discover Tallarook, Trawool and Tooborac.