Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 30 June 2022The Great ARTdoors secures artists and locationsArtists have been appointed to create art installations along the Great Victorian Rail Trail and art location sites have been selected including Tallarook at the start of the trail and a site between Trawool and Granite.
- Published 4 April 2022Join us for a movie under the starsCouncil is hosting three free outdoor cinema events over the next month.
- Published 24 February 2022Calling all artists for Rail Trail projectArtists from across Australia are invited to submit an expression of interest for The Great ARTdoors Project.
- Published 10 November 2021Have your say on The Great ARTdoors projectCommunity input on a $1.2 million outdoor art project along the Great Victorian Rail Trail is now open with a range of ways for people to get involved.
- Published 15 September 2021Kid friendly day trips in MitchellWe bet you think you have done all you can with the kids already this year, but fear not a trip to Mitchell and we have you covered no matter what town you venture to. Best of all, you can enjoy all of these activities in this fabulous springtime weather.
- Published 21 December 2020Itinerary: Kids Friendly Trip in Wallan and KilmoreTrust Mitchell to be the perfect day out for the kids – it is just an hour away from Melbourne, explore Wallan and Kilmore, full of parks and walks for the kids to enjoy,
- Published 21 December 2020Itinerary: A Dog Friendly Road Trip Around MitchellLooking for day trip with your pup, Mitchell boasts a range of dog friend activities for you to enjoy.
- Published 9 December 2020Itinerary: Postcard PerfectSpend the day in Seymour to discover the rich military history and natural beauty of the Goulburn River.
- Published 9 December 2020Itinerary: Out and Active in NatureGet out and active in Mitchell, with this itinerary taking you on the longest rail trail in Victoria and a fantastic hike up to the summit of Mount Piper.
- Published 9 December 2020Itinerary: Small Town Charm of MitchellDiscover the small towns of Mitchell that ooze country charm. It is time to discover Tallarook, Trawool and Tooborac.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.